Sariva Kalpa 450ml
Sariva Kalpa 450ml
Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus) is known for its refreshing coolant action, blood purifying effect & pitta pacifying properties. The herb Sariva was traditionally known for its curative properties in skin burns and lightening skin complexion.
Sariva Syrup is a concentrate of the herb Sariva, this can be added to Milk or Lemon Juice and can act as a Sharbat (Flavoured syrup).
- Sariva detoxifies the aama (toxins), hence it is very useful in gout, arthritis, chronic rheumatic disorder and glandular swellings.
- Beneficial in burning micturition and yellowish urine.
- Research shows that it is a potent hepatoprotective.
- It reduces burning sensation, solves for indigestion, loss of appetite, diarrhoea and cough.
- It is also known to help with breathing, skin diseases, fever and other blood diseases.
Dosage: 15 to 20 ml with a cup of water, milk or lemon juice or as directed by the physician.
DisclaimerBrahmionline is a portal/media that connects customers with AYUSH and other herbal products. The information shared on product descriptions, blogs or in any other means does not intend to replace/demean one-on-one consultation with a qualified medical practitioner; neither the website encourages self-medication. We clearly emphasize again that any information shared on this website should not be used as a substitute to doctor’s consultation. It is very important to go through a proper check-up, understand the body requirements and then only decide the correct dosage, frequency, and duration of the medications, supplements or boosters. Please do not rely upon information provided in this website as "medical advice". This website is not a substitute for a doctor or medical consultancy of any sort. These products are being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Price indicated for each product on the website is inclusive of taxes.