Millex millet health mix (WITH CHURNA) 1kg
Millex millet health mix (WITH CHURNA PACK INSIDE) 1kg
NUTRITION & WELLNESS FOR ALL AGE GROUPS
- Millex Millet Health Mix is a traditional Indian blend of 33 Varieties of Natural Ingredients includes Millets, cereals, pulses, nuts and Spices that make it the most nutritious Food, gives you extra immunity & strength.
- With proteins for strength, carbohydrates and healthy fats for energy, natural vitamins and minerals for immunity building, and fiber for a healthy digestive system. It makes a nourishing drink for your entire family.
- Addition to this it has CHURNA MIX contains Ashwagandha, Shatavari, ginger, cardamom, etc. Helps balance all 3 dosha & relives acidity, bloating.
- It is advisable to eat natural foods without preservatives, additives, artificial flavors and colors, Millex churna health mix is the best choice for all age group.
- Health Mix is 100% natural and contains zero artificial flavors, zero additives and zero artificial colors.
- It is good for those individuals who wants to reduce weight. Because it contains 9 types of millets, 10 types of cereals & Dry fruits which provides you all types of nutrients without fail. so it is a balanced food & is the best choice for all.
Benefits of Positive Millets in Our Regular Diet:-
Helps to Control Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Arthritis, and General weakness, Acidity Gastric, Heart Related issues, Thyroid, Asthma, Body Pain and many more. Also improves your Immunity powder and boosts Stamina
Method: - Mix 15gms (2table spoon) of Powder & one pinch of Aroghyamrutha Churna with 300ml of Water/Milk with no lumps.
Cook: - Add Jaggery or Salt and Cook for 5 minutes on a stove with a medium flame until it boils, Keep Stirring to Avoid lumps. Serve hot (Do not use salt if milk is used)
BRAND: MOTHER`S DAY FOODS
Millets (Positive and Neutral Millets) :
- Finger Millet - Raagi
- Kudo Millet - Araka/Haraka
- Little Millet - Saame
- Foxtail Millet - Navane
- Browntop Millet - Korle
- Proso Millet - Baragu
- Pearl Millet - Sajje
- Sogham Millet - Bili Jola
- Barnyard Millet - Udalu
Pulses and Cereals
- Green Gram - Hesaru Kaalu
- Soya bean - Soya Kaalu
- Horse Gram - Hurali Kaalu
- Maize - Musukina Jola
- Barley - Barli --
- Red Rice - Kempu Unpolished Rice
- Channa - Kadale Kaalu -- Brown chik peas
- Wheat - Godhi
- Ground Nut - Kadale Beja
- Toor Dal - Thogari Bele -- Pegion peas
- Fenugreek - Menthe
Nuts and Spices
- Almonds - Badhami
- Cashew Nut - Godambi
- Pistachio - Pista
- Walnut - Akrodu
- Cardamom - Yelakki/Yelachi
- Pumpkin seeds - Kumbala beeja
- Dry Jinger - Ona shunti
- Tulsi - Tulasi
- Dalchini – Cinnamon
- Black Pepper - Kari/Kalu menasu
- Watermelon seeds
- Chia seeds
- Flax Seeds - Agase beeja
DisclaimerBrahmionline is a portal/media that connects customers with AYUSH and other herbal products. The information shared on product descriptions, blogs or in any other means does not intend to replace/demean one-on-one consultation with a qualified medical practitioner; neither the website encourages self-medication. We clearly emphasize again that any information shared on this website should not be used as a substitute to doctor’s consultation. It is very important to go through a proper check-up, understand the body requirements and then only decide the correct dosage, frequency, and duration of the medications, supplements or boosters. Please do not rely upon information provided in this website as "medical advice". This website is not a substitute for a doctor or medical consultancy of any sort. These products are being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Price indicated for each product on the website is inclusive of taxes.