Dhathryadi Grutham (VOS) 150g
Dhathryadi Grutham 150gm
A medicated ghee loaded with the health benefits of Dhatri (Indian Gooseberry). Dhatryadi Ghrita is a formula that pacifies the heat of Pitta and gently nourishes the body. It is beneficial in most gynaecological complaints arising from hormonal imbalance.
- Dhatryadi Ghrita ensures menstrual health in women. It is beneficial in managing erratic menstruation, associated pain and discomfort.
- Dhatryadi Ghrita imparts strength and functionality to the reproductive organs. It prepares the uterus for pregnancy and childbirth.
- It enhances immune function. It prevents recurrent infection and disease.
- It nourishes the body from within. It heals the body emaciated by chronic vaginal discharge. Relieves fatigue.
- Dhatryadi Ghrita is effective in improving blood hem levels.
- It relieves excessive body heat, exhaustion and frequent fainting spells.
DOSAGE: Adult: 7-10 ml Dhatryadi Ghrita early in the morning on empty stomach. Child: 5-7 ml Dhatryadi Ghrita once in the morning on empty stomach.
DisclaimerBrahmionline is a portal/media that connects customers with AYUSH and other herbal products. The information shared on product descriptions, blogs or in any other means does not intend to replace/demean one-on-one consultation with a qualified medical practitioner; neither the website encourages self-medication. We clearly emphasize again that any information shared on this website should not be used as a substitute to doctor’s consultation. It is very important to go through a proper check-up, understand the body requirements and then only decide the correct dosage, frequency, and duration of the medications, supplements or boosters. Please do not rely upon information provided in this website as "medical advice". This website is not a substitute for a doctor or medical consultancy of any sort. These products are being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Price indicated for each product on the website is the Maximum Retail Price (MRP) inclusive of taxes.