Ref.: Ayurvedic Proprietary medicine
It strengthens muscles and nerves. It is used for Vata disorders leading to paralysis and other related problems. Dhanwantharaishtam is also used for ayurvedic treatment after cesarean delivery, where it can be very helpful in treating all nerve and muscle-related problems.
Used in diseases of ladies after delivery, Rheumatic Diseases, Gastric irritations.
It is used in the treatment of low digestion power,low back ache.It is a very good uterine tonic.It is also useful in post natal care of the mother.An accepted medicine in hemiplegia,facial paralysis, opisthotonos (bahyayamam) and emprothotonos (antarayamam) and all other vata disorders.Excellent in fever,hernia,gulma,strained micturition.
Dosage: 15 to 30 ml twice daily or as directed by your physician
- Post-pregnancy health tonic for women
- Treats rheumatic & nervous disorders
- Acts as an excellent uterine & nerve tonic
- Treats gynaecological disorders
- Treats constipation, piles & hernia
- Improves digestion & immunity
- Treats anorexia & increase appetite
- Relieves gastric irritation & abdominal discomforts
- Reduces pains & inflammation
- Useful in paraplegia, facial paralysis & hemiplegia
- Helps to overcome weakness & mental stress
- Promotes a comfortable & regular menstrual cycle
- Improves the reproductive system, vigour & vitality
DisclaimerBrahmionline is a portal/media that connects customers with AYUSH and other herbal products. The information shared on product descriptions, blogs or in any other means does not intend to replace/demean one-on-one consultation with a qualified medical practitioner; neither the website encourages self-medication. We clearly emphasize again that any information shared on this website should not be used as a substitute to doctor’s consultation. It is very important to go through a proper check-up, understand the body requirements and then only decide the correct dosage, frequency, and duration of the medications, supplements or boosters. Please do not rely upon information provided in this website as "medical advice". This website is not a substitute for a doctor or medical consultancy of any sort. These products are being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Price indicated for each product on the website is inclusive of taxes.