Indication: Useful in nervous & general debility, epilepsy, mania, memory loss.
Aswagandharishtam is a nervine tonic that helps in relieving fatigue. The synergistic action of ingredients in Aswagandharishtam makes it ideal in psychological diseases, neurological problems and sexual diseases. An excellent tonic that helps in improving fatigue and emaciation, Aswagandharishtam is beneficial in all Vata imbalance diseases.
Ingredients: Ashwagandha, Musali, Vacha, Rasna.
Dosage:15 to 30ml twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Aswagandharishtam is beneficial in neurological diseases such as paralysis, facial palsy, epilepsy and vertigo
- Aswagandharishtam helps improve libido, vigor and vitality in sexual dysfunctions
- Intake of aswagandharishtam helps in improving tiredness and emaciation
- Aswagandharishtam helps in relieving lack of alertness and other symptoms in depression and psychological diseases
- Helps reduce inflammation and helps improve strength in lumbar spondylosis, cervical spondylosis, neck pain and low back pain
- Aswagandharishtam helps improve loss of appetite and aids in relief of pain and inflammation in piles
- Aswagandharishtam helps remove imbalance of vata dosha in the body
DisclaimerBrahmionline is a portal/media that connects customers with AYUSH and other herbal products. The information shared on product descriptions, blogs or in any other means does not intend to replace/demean one-on-one consultation with a qualified medical practitioner; neither the website encourages self-medication. We clearly emphasize again that any information shared on this website should not be used as a substitute to doctor’s consultation. It is very important to go through a proper check-up, understand the body requirements and then only decide the correct dosage, frequency, and duration of the medications, supplements or boosters. Please do not rely upon information provided in this website as "medical advice". This website is not a substitute for a doctor or medical consultancy of any sort. These products are being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Price indicated for each product on the website is the Maximum Retail Price (MRP) inclusive of taxes.