Ref.: Bhaishajya Ratnavali
Amrutharishtam is an ayurvedic medicine used the treatment of chronic fever, typhoid fever and other infectious diseases. It is natural immunity booster, increases non-specific immunity and helps the body to fight off bacterial as well as viral infections. It also reduces body pains occurring after chronic illness, chronic fevers or infectious diseases.
Useful in all types of Fever.
Dosage: 15 to 30ml. twice daily or as directed by your physician
- Provides relief from burning sensation, excessive thirst, restlessness, body pains, tiredness and debility
- Beneficial for patients suffering from gout or elevated uric acid level, rheumatoid arthritis, poor appetite and hepatitis (jaundice)
- Has antipyretic, mild analgesic, anti-gout, rejuvenative, adaptogen, antipruritic, antioxidant, hematogenic, detoxifying and digestive stimulant properties
- Regulates gastric secretions and increases appetite
- Helps to improve the blood formation and increase hemoglobin level in the blood
- Acts as a liver stimulant, which improves liver functions and improve digestion and assimilation of the food
- Helps detoxifying the blood, eliminates the toxins from the skin and improves liver and kidney functions
- Improves the secretion of digestive juices and bile
- Useful in patients suffering from patients suffer from splenomegaly
- Inhibits the growth of salmonella typhi bacteria and reduces antigen titer
DisclaimerBrahmionline is a portal/media that connects customers with AYUSH and other herbal products. The information shared on product descriptions, blogs or in any other means does not intend to replace/demean one-on-one consultation with a qualified medical practitioner; neither the website encourages self-medication. We clearly emphasize again that any information shared on this website should not be used as a substitute to doctor’s consultation. It is very important to go through a proper check-up, understand the body requirements and then only decide the correct dosage, frequency, and duration of the medications, supplements or boosters. Please do not rely upon information provided in this website as "medical advice". This website is not a substitute for a doctor or medical consultancy of any sort. These products are being sold to you under the assumption that you have been prescribed this medicine by a registered medicinal practitioner. You must abide and follow advice given by a registered medicinal practitioner.
Price indicated for each product on the website is the Maximum Retail Price (MRP) inclusive of taxes.